NDC in Practice Airline Conference
Chania, Crete 27-29 September, 2016
JR Technologies has developed and delivered the industry’s first live NDC platform for Insel Air. We created this conference to share our experiences and show how an NDC platform can enhance and transform the business of running an airline. NDC enables agility and rapid time to market, it ensures a competitive advantage. It requires certain integrated tools that are difficult to build within the current PSS infrastructure. A new type of technology platform is needed: the JR Technologies NDC platform. We invite you to see it in action.
Who should attend?
This is an ‘airlines only’ event. We are inviting commercial, marketing, and distribution strategy decision makers as well as revenue managers and pricing experts.
Top 10 reasons why you should attend:
1. Your airline is working on an NDC strategy and you want to learn more.
2. Your airline has started developing certain tools towards NDC and you want to see the full picture.
3. You want to see real systems, not power point presentations.
4. You want to understand costs, implementation strategies, timelines
5. You already know that an NDC transformation is quite complex, so you want to know where to start and why.
6. Learn the truth about airline retailing and how the proper tools will give you a competitive lead.
7. Learn how your competitors’ limited distribution capabilities can be leveraged to your advantage.
8. Learn about various approaches to an NDC strategy and how each approach impacts de-commoditization.
9. Understand the opportunities offered by One Order, that make your business leaner and more agile.
10. Location, Crete is ideal in September, not too hot, not too cold. We have squeezed some time into the agenda to enjoy the island and selected a conference hall in the old port surrounded by some of the best restaurants on the island. Just watch this video. The images speak louder than words.
|1||Bus Transfer from Heraklion Airport to Hotel in Chania||CAM|
|2||Bus Transfer from Chania Airport to Hotel in Chania||CAM|
|3||Welcome party||19:30 - 23:30||CAM|
|1||Registration // Coffee & Networking||08:00 - 09:00||CAM|
|2||Welcome Remarks - Introduction||JRT – George Khairallah||09:00 - 09:15||CAM|
|3||NDC solution reference architecture||IATA – Claude Muller||09:15 - 09:25||CAM|
|4||InselAir- NDC Perspective||7I – Ryan Harris||09:25 - 09:35||CAM|
|5||Lufthansa Systems (LSY) - Opening Remarks||LSY – Stephan Wuerll||09:35 - 09:45||CAM|
|6||Airline Retailing - Discussion on Branded fares, merchandising, and NDC platforms. What is the difference?||JRT – George Khairallah||09:45 - 10:45||CAM|
|7||Coffee Break||10:45 - 11:00||CAM|
|8||NDC in practice / Inselair Case study (Offer Management)||JRT – Tech Team , 7I – Ryan Harris||11:00 - 13:00||CAM|
|9||Lunch & Networking||13:00 - 14:00||CAM|
|10||Pricing & Revenue Management - LSY will describe a joint JRT/LSY solution for Real Time Dynamic pricing||LSY – Stephan Wuerll||14:00 - 15:00||CAM|
|11||Big Data and Pricing||15:00 - 16:00||CAM|
|12||Networking Cocktail||19:30 - 23:00||CAM|
|1||Welcome note - Recap on 1st day||09:00 - 09:15||CAM|
|2||NDC in practice / Inselair Case study (Order Management)||JRT – Tech Team , 7I – Ryan Harris||09:15 - 11:15||CAM|
|3||IATA's One Order||11:15 - 12:15||CAM|
|4||Implications on DCS & Revenue Accounting||IATA – Ruy Thibaut||12:15 - 12:45||CAM|
|5||Lunch & Coffee Break||12:45 - 14:00||CAM|
|6||Revenue Accounting & One Order||LSY – Jean Adadevi||14:00 - 16:00||CAM|
|1||Build Your NDC Solution||09:00 - 16:00||CAM|
|2||Farewell Beach Party||19:30 - 23:30|
|1||Bus Transfer from Hotel to Heraklion or Chania Airport|
Centre for Mediterranean Architecture (CAM)
Old Venetian Harbour, Chania, Crete Greece
phone: (+30) 28210 34200, 28210 34210
Chania Airport “Daskalogiannis” to Venue~ 15km
Heraklion Airport “N.Kazantzakis” to Venue ~ 140km
Learn more about Chania!
Welcome to Chania!!
Chania is the second largest city of Crete and the capital of the Chania regional unit. It lies along the north coast of the island, about 70 km west of Rethymno and 140 km west of Heraklion. It is one of the most popular destinations in Greece, as it combines unique natural beauty with rich history and significant cultural heritage. Take a look at Prehistoric Cydonia which is located beneath the modern city. Discover the Venetian and Ottoman era with a walk through the narrow streets of the Old Town and a visit to the Church of St. Nikolaos at Splantzia square. Learn about the struggles for independence and union with Greece at the Maritime Museum.
The climate of Crete is considered one of the finest and healthiest in Europe, with mild winters and dry summers. This enables the visitor to enjoy all year round the beauties of the island. Nature lovers will find in Crete a paradise on earth as there are amazing places such as canyons, caves, waterfalls and mountains to explore. Those who love sports such as windsurfing, kite surfing, diving will find Crete a unique destination as opportunities to practice are countless. Needless to say that being on an island there are numerous beaches available for swimming. The most famous are the lagoons of Balos and Elafonisi, while the organized beaches of Agia Marina, Stalos and Platania, located near the city, are very popular and the nearby beach bars are the heart of summer fun!
Find us on Social Networks
Centre for Mediterranean Architecture (CAM)
Old Venetian Harbour, Chania